There’s a reason that green tea is such a popular beverage throughout Korea and much of the rest of the world. This simple tea leaf is full of valuable nutritional benefits. By the reckoning of many, it is the single healthiest beverage you can drink. A diet rich in green tea offers all of the following:
- Heart Health: It is believed that green tea relaxes the blood vessels, improving their ability to resist stress and blood clots. It also improves cholesterol levels.
- Blood Sugar Balance: Green tea serves to regulate glucose levels, preventing insulin spikes that increase your risk of diabetes.
- Heightened Metabolism: Polyphenol found in green tea intensifies the oxidation of fat, increasing the rate at which you turn food into energy.
- Mental Health: It has been found that green tea protects you from the damage that causes
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: It also promotes relaxation, which prevents depression.
- Oral Health: An antioxidant in green tea known as catechin destroys the microbes that cause dental caries and throat infections.
- Anti-Aging: Green tea reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
You can experience the valuable benefits of green tea at our Lynnwood Korean BBQ restaurant with our green tea mool-naeng-myun, our green tea bibim-naeng-myun, and more.